Many a times forwards messages on BigPond come back to the inbox and marked as ‘undeliverable’. This message informs you that the email was unable to deliver on the address which you sent and also it contains the reason of not deliverable.
This is because some email platforms don’t allow other email providers to forward emails to them.
To fix this, you have to make some settings in your Telstra mail. The user can contact email provider to get it done.
You can add your email service to Outlook.com.
- The very first thing you need to do is to login to webmail through BigPond account. Then, move to Inbox title and select the Options wheel located on the top right corner of the dashboard.
- It will drop-down to a list on which you have to click on Options.
- Now, move to Managing your Account option and select Email Forwarding under that section.
- Type the forwarding address and then click on Save button.
- Once this is done, open your Outlook account and move to the setting section.
- Select Messages, enter the details under Mail forwarding and then Save the settings.
Note: If you want a copy of the forwarded message in your BigPond account, scroll up the screen and put a tick beside “Always include as quoted text at the bottom of the messages” option.
Test the forwarding messages by sending a test email to your own email Id. Wait a minute and then check if the forwarding email address has that email. If you are still puzzled at some point then, dial BigPond Support Phone Number and get an instant help from our technicians. The things which are insurmountable to resolve by you, our technicians can do it in several minutes as they are highly experienced.