Yahoo is one of the top free webmail service providers. Globally well-acknowledged, it is known for its Web portal, search engine, Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, and a lot of other things. It is ranked as the sixth-most-visited website globally in 2016 and known as broadly read news and media website has more than 7 billion views per month. Yahoo mail was launched back in 1997 and maintaining its place in all these years it is still one of the most known email services in the world. Currently, it is providing around three personal and one business email plan and had more than 281 million users among which 225 million are monthly active users. If you are reading it then you must already be a fan of Yahoo or just wondering how it works. Why wonder, just try yourself. Sign in to your Yahoo Account and explore the numerous features of it. To sign in follow the steps given below:
Easy Steps to Sign-In Yahoo Account:
- First of all, open www.yahoo.com from a web browser.
- Now you need to tap on the Mail icon present in the left of the window.
- Enter your email address in the given field and then click on the NEXT button right below it.
- Now you have to enter your password in the given box.
- Tap on the blue SIGN IN button right below you enter the password.
- Now you can access your yahoo mail. Open Inbox to view unseen mail or browse Drafts, sent, Archive or Spam folders.