Big pond renamed as Telstra is one of the largest internet service provider in Australia. It strives to provide webmail and Email services. They are pioneers in providing top-rated mail services. It strives to resolve all your queries related to login, security, scan, receiving or sending of emails, and much more. The big pond is one of the best alternatives to similar services like Hotmail, Yahoo, or outlook. What makes it different is its professionalism in the services they offer. But, there might be a situation, when you require support on how to send the attached Email file on big pond?
As there is no one specific method, we have come to your rescue here. As with the technical acumen of Bigpond Support Australia, we will provide an insight on how to send the attached file on a big pond as described below.
Instructions to follow
- As part of the initial or first step, you need to visit the official website of the big pond.
- Now if you are not an existing user and want to give it a try, then, you are required to sign up and make the account on Telstra home broadband.
- But, if you are already a member of it, proceed by logging in and fill all the necessary credentials.
- Once logged in. Continue by navigating to the new email option.
- The next step is to select the senders’ email addresses from the contact lists and enter the same manually in the address bar.
- There is a possibility of multitasking here too as it would enable you to forward the same email to the multiple persons by simply entering their email address in the CC field.
- Finally, you can submit your concerned content with the appropriate subject title in the subject bar.
If none of the above solutions helps you to troubleshoot the issues discussed above. Feel free to contact Bigpond support helpline number and avail the online or offline services to interact with the well-educated and adept customer service executives to understand the concern and provide the unstoppable technical services worldwide. There is also the additional option of reaching the team through virtual chat or email support.