Like other accounting applications, Xero helps to maintain the account and other finance activities. It provides many accounting benefits to developing business and taking it to another level. It is a great solution for accountancies and bookkeepers as it help them to do the complex activities in a very subtle way. The aim of Xero accounting Software Company is to promote more to more small and medium business if they are lacking in the accounting sector. They believe that the Small businesses are the heart of any nation and that has to be enhanced.
Here in this article, you will be guided by the experts on how you can print a standard report on the Xero. We have simplified this method to print the standard receipt and help you to make a batch deposit or receive payments from your clients or customers. The user can generate standard receipts and send the invoice via email or PDF as a proof of their received payment. This will help you if you were looking to resolve this issue. In addition, to know more solution and solve your other issues related to the accounting software you can visit our website and go through the articles.
Steps To Make Standard Report:
- Open the application and tap on the Bank Accounts tab.
- From the list of bank, choose a one in which you have received the payment (if you have more than one account access in the Xero).
- Search for Payments and click on it.
- Next, name the customer and click on the send receipt in case you have made a batch payment.
- Then click on Options and then select Send receipt in case you have received a single payment.
- After this, you can ‘Enter’ or Edit the information to send the receipt.
- And, at last, click on send.
By following these above steps precisely you can successfully generate the standard report. If you encounter with any issue, you can contact us at Xero Technical Support Australia and talk to our engineer to solve the error in your device.