This blog has only a relevant solution for those users who would like to access their Yahoo Mail with an Outlook account? And if you too are one of those then the steps are not at all difficult, for your solution is right here and you do not require going anywhere else. You’ve just got to read through this blog till the end and you will be done.
However, if you face other issues and glitches with your Yahoo account then you can always contact the professionals of Yahoo. Then you will be assisted right away with the appropriate and effective solutions.
Now you need to go through the following steps accordingly for the correct result:
- Firstly, you need to log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- You now have to select your profile name which will be in the upper right of the current page. And then choose the ‘Account Info’ tab.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Account Security’ option.
- Next, you would have to turn on the ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign-in toggle’. Then you will see that it turns blue when it switches to the ON position.
Note: Now before the switch turns to activate the verification of you not being a robot, you might have to complete a reCAPTCHA process.
- And finally, your Yahoo Mail account will now start accepting sign-ins from Outlook. To be able to turn this feature OFF, you would have to follow the above first three steps. This way you will be able to turn the ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign-in toggle OFF.
Note: you should opt to enable the 2-step verification on your Yahoo account. This helps to provide extra security to protect your account from unwanted access. The steps mentioned above should definitely help you with accessing your Yahoo account with Outlook. But if you face any problem while following the steps, then you must immediately connect with the well-practiced technicians of Yahoo Support Australia. Then you will see that the team is capable to give the best resolution and instructions.