As we all know, Yahoo is one of the most prominent and renowned web service providers. According to some researches, it is the most popular web-mail in the modern era. The basics of using this service include sending and receiving messages. But this mailing facility also includes formatting e-mail messages, handlingattachments, storing and deleting e-mails. This web mail service also provides services like mobile service, financial services etc. Therefore, this web-mail service is beneficial for both, personal use and for official use.
Yahoo mail is a free service owned by Yahoo. You will get 1000 GB space which is enough to store data, attachments and messages for a longer period of time.
Steps to create an account are very easy and time saving. Follow these basic steps to create an account:
- Open your browser and visit Yahoo home page.
- Select the Mail icon. You will find this option on the top right corner of the website.
- Now, click on Create Account.
- After clicking on that option, you have to enter your basic details like your first name, last name, date of birth, alternate email, recovery phone number and you have to answer some security questions as well.
- After entering your details, click on create account.
Note: – Adding a recovery option is very important. To make sure, you can get back into your account, if you aren’t able to, then add recovery information. A recovery phone number or email address helps you to reset your password if you forget Once you have successfully created your new email address, you will receive a message from Yahoo.